Are you frustrated by the lack of growth in your business? Are you confused by the amount of decisions you need to make? Do you have strategy to keep you focused? Someone to help you when you get stuck?
The Strategy and Support Program is designed for those who want a plan to grow their business and a little hands-on support to begin the implementation of it. Together we will:
- Review what’s working and where the opportunities are.
- Honestly assess your available time, budget and skill set.
- Decide a plan to take you forward in your business.
- Provide you with the tools and knowledge to help you achieve your goals.
- Assist you to overcome fear and resistance.
- Celebrate your achievements big and small.
The program is designed to help you get clear and take action, whilst providing you with direct access to a marketing coach who can help you move through critical hurdles you may face.
How does it work?
Through the Strategy and Support program you will:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your current approach to business growth.
- Analyse your primary and secondary competitors to determine your key messages and unique position in your market.
- Conduct market research to better understand market opportunities and the language used by your ideal customers.
- Clearly define your ideal customers including their pain points and desired outcomes.
- Define your growth objectives for the immediate and longer-term.
- Decide and document your “active” growth strategy, based on thorough analysis of the market and your business and personal strengths, goals, timeline and budget.
- Refine your marketing materials and scope the development of new tools, if required.
- Begin to implement your marketing strategy, with some hands-on support and feedback.
The program is a mix of one-to-one coaching, research, and the development of marketing tools in collaboration with you and / or your team. Each program is customised to suit the unique situation your business is in, to ensure any groundwork already in place is not duplicated.
Who is it for?
If you know you have a great business, but you’re not taking consistent action to grow it, this program is likely to be a great fit for you. We are confident through the Strategy and Support Program you will get more done in less time.
Something kinda magical happens when you figure out a strategy and commit to it. And it’s so much easier when you have someone with 20 plus years experience by your side – cheering you on and providing guidance when you get stuck.
The program suits those who are responsible for deciding how to grow their business, yet may not have a marketing or business development background. It is designed to fill in the gaps in your knowledge and provide you with the support to get things done!
RECEIVE A FREE COACHING SESSION
To find out if coaching is right for you, receive a free 30-minute introductory session.
We can discuss your goals, where you’re stuck and figure out if coaching is a fit for you.
Why does it work?
When you know where you’re heading and what needs to be done, you can channel your energy into achieving it, methodically, one step at a time. It’s not as sexy as “make a million dollars overnight”, however, it works and it’s why a small business marketing strategy is so helpful.
What often gets in our way is our tendency to desire variety (shiny object syndrome, anyone?) or to fear we’re missing out on something (I’ll just read this blog post, then I’ll start). It’s easy for time to slip by or, without realising it, focus on low-value, instead of high-value activities.
Working with an experienced marketing coach can help you decide a course of action, one you have confidence in, and to stay the course each step of the way. You can also seek support and input whenever you get stuck. This keeps you moving forward, rather than stalling or spinning in circles.
FEEDBACK FROM OTHERS
What timeframe is recommended?
The program includes 16 hours of support, beginning with a three-hour strategy session at our studio in Inglewood.
Ideally, the program is completed within a one-month time frame, with at least one strategy session per week. This allows sufficient time for you to begin implementing the strategy and receiving support, especially where you might need additional skill development or advice.
Completing the program across a one-month period also helps you gain momentum to move your business forward. Clients find this sets them up well for the months ahead, helping them to prioritise important business growth activities.
If you’d like to take more time to reflect on the strategy or implement the recommended actions, you’re welcome to, however, we ask that you complete the program within three months of your first session.
How much is it?
The detailed strategy, market research, skill development and coaching included in the Strategy and Support Program is currently AUD$2,490 (approximately US$1,975 at the time of posting). Normally when booked session-by-session this amount of coaching and support is AUD$3,200 (US$2,537).
To find out if the program is a fit for your business, please contact us to book a free 30-minute session to discuss your plans for your business. We only take on clients who we believe we can truly assist and will refer you to another coach or consultancy if we don’t feel we have the right skills for your particular business situation. We look forward to hearing from you.