Creating content for social media can be time-consuming, and if you’re doing it on the fly, it’s easy to miss a day here or there.
We created Done-For-You Social, a social media support program to help you increase your reach and engagement on social media.
To begin, we work with you to learn your brand story and goals. We then create, find and share relevant content on your behalf via your preferred social media platform.
Each month is pre-prepared and pre-scheduled, giving you peace of mind and one less thing on your “to-do” list. If you wish, you can still share ad-hoc posts whenever you feel like it, such as behind-the-scenes videos or personal perspectives.
We create a mix of content, including:
- Inspirational quotes in your brand style.
- Image-based posts to promote your products / services.
- Link posts e.g. third-party blog articles, providing useful information to your audience or your own articles if you have a blog.
Please note: Day-to-day management of your social media is not wrapped into this program. Let us know if you’d like additional support to respond to comments / messages on your behalf.
How does it work?
To keep the costs affordable, and to achieve results quickly, we keep the rounds of approvals to a minimum as follows.
- Raw content: Once we receive your raw materials (logo / colours / images / list of blogs you admire), we create the branded templates, allowing for one round of changes.
- Graphic design: Once you approve the branded templates, we create the content in Canva (an online graphics program). You can login to check these before they are scheduled, if you wish.
- Automated scheduling: We schedule the posts either inside Facebook or using a free third-party software tool such as Later or Hootsuite. These will start at an agreed future date. You can check the link-posts at this point and remove any you don’t love.
Not sure if this is a fit for your business?
We’re here to help. Book a free Q&A session.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Does it work?
Based on our experience with other clients we are incredibly confident regular posting will increase your reach and engagement on social media. This in turn is highly likely to lead to more enquiries for your business.
In a recent example a client with 645 followers, increased her engagement in one month from 4 actions to 145 actions (more than a 3,000% increase) and her reach from 6 people to 1,279 people (more than 21,000%) simply by having us schedule her posts for her. She credits this activity with increasing enquiries to her business.
Free online tools we use and recommend:
We use the following tools to prepare and deliver your content. This creates a streamlined process, which saves you time and improves communication.
For file sharing:
For graphic design:
For scheduling posts in batches:
How much is it?
As you can see from the above outline there are a number of steps involved to create quality content. The investment is as follows:
New bookings: $130 +GST one-off payment + the content creation (see below)
To begin with we’ll shoot you a detailed briefing document to fill in, which provides us with the info we’ll need to create content on your behalf.
We also review other background information such as your website, existing social media platforms and direct competitors.
The one-off initial set up fee also provides for:
- The design of up to six-eight templates to suit your brand (quote and image posts).
- Arranging access to your social media platform.
- Setting up other tools such as Canva and Hootsuite, or arranging access if you already have these in place.
Content creation and scheduling: $347 +GST
To create and publish social media content on your behalf to one platform e.g. Facebook.
Our current pricing is $347 +GST for 30 posts. That’s three months worth of social media content, if you do three posts per week for 10 weeks.
The total amount is invoiced upon booking, with payment due within 7 days of the booking or before the posts go live, whichever is sooner.
Ready to begin?
Please get in touch to find out our next available opening. As we’re committed to creating quality content we only work with a limited number of clients at any one time.
We’ll send you a Vision Setting Brief to fill in and ask you to upload the following into Google Drive:
- Your logo, brand colours and style guide, if available.
- A range of images, which represent your business, if available.
- Examples of any social media posts you love / don’t love.
- A list of five to ten blogs you know your audience would love.
Don’t worry if you’re not able to provide enough images, we have access to some wonderful image libraries (some free). We can search these for you to see if we can find suitable images for your brand.
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 0426 718 405 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org